Hello, and thanks for visiting! A couple of months ago a good friend nominated me in one of those Facebook challenges you may have seen doing the rounds - 7 black and white photos over 7 days from your ordinary life, excluding people and pets, posted without explanation. I accepted the challenge, and enjoyed the process so much that I was soon wondering how I could extend it. This blog is my answer. The photos won't always be in black and white - I've long understood how important colour is to me - but I plan to adhere to the other rules of the challenge for a full 365 days and, in doing so, tell the story of the next year in my life. Knowing how I struggle with discipline, especially self-discipline, I imagine this process will throw up quite a few challenges for me but hopefully that will all be part of the growing and learning process. There will be little or no explanation posted, though I'll be happy to chat in the comments, and I hope you find something here to enjoy.

Monday 19 March 2018

Snow Go Monday


3 comments:

  1. I don't have a laptop..I was given an old PC,
    10yrs ago, which was 10yrs old then..Richard, a friend of mine, and a wizz~kid with computers, kept it going for a couple of years, but then, it gave up, so, Richard said he'd build me a new one!
    So now l have a set up with a pink keyboard, pink monitor, pink speakers, pink mouse, and with Richard's unit, and he sprayed the cabinet pink..what else! :).
    So now as l sit in my daughters old room, surrounded by my pink PC..looking through Paddington Bear curtains...l'm happy! :).

    PS..Thought you might have put a nice pic of a pussy~cat as a screen saver...
    l have a pic of a pink/white Camaro on mine...! :0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! As you like photography..Take a look at these....
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5850532/sony-world-photography-award-2018-winners/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our screen saver is a photo of Gary and I at Les Jardins Majorelle in Marrakech 2 years ago (almost to the day). The screen you can see is the entry level screen for our work files ...... because due to all the lying snow, that's what I was focused on most of yesterday. In this business when you can't be 'on the tools', or designing or 'shopping', you're on the pooty doing emails and paperwork. It was a productive day, all things considered, and better than playing hunt the garden in the snow! ;)

    ReplyDelete